Welcome to the Denver Union Station Project Authority
Denver Union Station is a unique project that will bring together many different transportation modes, along with new private development, to create a new bustling urban center and multimodal transportation hub.
We invite you to explore how Union Station will change the face of Downtown Denver and the region.
For ticketing information
Jump directly to Amtrak for information on riding the train.
Sign up to receive project updates and notifications
What's New ....
DUS MOA Annual Report Available
Review and comment period ends Nov. 4
The annual summary report detailing work undertaken pursuant to the DUS Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Colorado State Historic Preservation Officer was released on October 2, 2013. This is available for public review here. Interested members of the public are invited to provide comments to the State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO), the Regional Transportation District (RTD) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) within a 30 day comment period.
• Completion of the underground Regional Bus Facility structure (the base slab, walls, topping slabs)
• Pouring of the CRT Platforms
• Completion of the mechanical, electrical and plumbing rough-ins piping and wiring for first half of the Regional Bus Facility
• Fabrication and partial erection of structural steel for train hall canopy.
Overview of Upcoming Construction for 2013
• Complete all finish work inside Regional Bus Facility, including terrazzo flooring, decorative metal panel systems, painting and tile
• Complete installation, testing and commissioning for all mechanical., electrical, ventilation, fire-life safety, and smoke management systems
• Complete erection, gutters, painting of train hall canopy and Amtrak canopy
• Complete pedestrian bridge
• Complete CRT platforms
• Open 17th St. Gardens
More What's New ....
Denver Union Station Redevelopment Moves Forward
The team of accomplished redevelopers (Larimer Associates, Sage Hospitality, REGen, LLC, and Urban Neighborhoods) who are transforming Denver’s Union Station is pleased to announce that RTD has approved its lease of the historic Union Station building. The project is now set to begin December 3, 2012, turning Union Station into a bustling mixed-use, transit-oriented hub with a planned opening in mid-2014.
- Construction News
- Stay Informed
How can I stay informed about the project?
Everyone is encouraged to submit an email address to receive project construction updates. Subscribe to receive email updates.
DUSPA’s Board of Directors holds regular meetings; find agendas and minutes.
See FACT SHEETS below for more details.
- New Transit Hub
What will Union Station look like?
As the hub of RTD’s FasTracks program, the redevelopment of Denver Union Station is a crucial component of one of the largest transportation projects in North America. The multimodal hub will knit many different transportation modes and six new public plazas in one place with convenient, attractive and engaging pedestrian and bicycle connections.
The Historic Station, the symbol of the project and heart and soul of the transit district, will be rehabilitated to its historic prominence. Upon completion, Denver Union Station will be an exciting destination and a major transportation gateway to the region.